Hot Crab Dip
Hot Crab Dip will be gone before the bread can even toast.
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1½ c. shredded cheddar, divided
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. lump crab meat
- Toasted bread and crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar, ¼ cup Parmesan, and mayonnaise. Add green onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire, hot sauce, paprika, and lemon juice and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in crab meat.
- Add dip to a medium oven-safe skillet and top with remaining ½ cup cheddar and ¼ cup Parmesan.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melty, about 35 minutes.
- Top with more green onions and serve warm with bread and crackers.