Spaghetti & Meatball Ring
This Spaghetti & Meatball Ring is the most fun you'll have at dinnertime.
- ¾ lb. ground beef
- ½ c. finely chopped onion
- ⅓ c. bread crumbs (preferably Italian)
- ¼ c. plus 2 tbsp. grated parmesan, divided
- ¼ c. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ lb. spaghetti
- 2 c. marinara sauce
- 2 tubes crescent dough
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, ¼ cup Parmesan, parsley, egg and garlic until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Shape mixture into small meatballs (about 1”) and place on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake until mostly cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°.
- Meanwhile, make pasta. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll crescent rolls and piece together like a sun shape, slightly overlapping, on the parchment. Top with spaghetti then nestle baked meatballs on top. Spoon about 1 cup marinara sauce over meatballs and spaghetti then sprinkle mozzarella on top. Gently roll up.
- Brush tops of crescents with olive oil then sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until crescents are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with more parsley and serve warm with marinara for dipping.