Who doesn't love a good Samoa? [Arguably] the best Girl Scout cookie of all gets a boozy makeover with this easy and delicious 3 ingredient martini.
- FOR THE GARNISH
- 2 tbsp. caramel
- 3 tbsp. toasted shredded coconut
- Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
- FOR THE DRINK
- 6 oz. coconut milk
- 4 oz. caramel vodka
- 2 oz. creme de cacao
- Place caramel and coconut on 2 separate small, shallow plates. Dip rims of martini glasses first in caramel, then in coconut. Drizzle chocolate inside the glasses.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine coconut milk, vodka, and creme de cacao. Fill shaker with ice and shake until cold, about 30 seconds.
- Divide between prepared glasses and serve.