Boozy Apple Cider
The best apple cider around.
- 1 gal. apple cider
- 1½ c. whiskey, preferably Fireball
- ½ c. Caramel
- 3 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- 8 apples
- lemon juice, for brushing
- In a Crock-Pot, combine apple cider, whiskey, cinnamon sticks, and caramel. Cook on low until warmed through, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Make apple cups: Slice off the top of each apple. Use an apple corer to remove the inside of the apple until you’re about ½" from the bottom of the apple. Squeeze lemon juice inside the apple cups to prevent apples from browning.
- Ladle hot cider into apple cups. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, and serve immediately.