Semi homemade never looked so gorgeous. Easy and delicious!
- Pillsbury pie crust, refrigerated
- Herbed goat cheese, about 4 oz.
- Mascarpone cheese, about 2 oz.
- 3 oz. of sun dried tomatoes, julienne-cut
- A handful of Mediterranean olives
- 6 marinated artichoke hearts, pat dry, halved
- 6-8 slices of Prosciutto ham
- Salt, to taste
- Black ground pepper, to taste
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tsp of dried parsley
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 3-4 Roma tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 1 egg, for egg wash
- A bunch of baby arugula
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Roll out the pie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- First, add the Roma tomatoes, salt, black ground pepper, dried oregano, and parsley. Leave about 2 inches of pie crust for folding in the edges.
- Then, layer the sun dried tomatoes over the Roma tomatoes.
- Now place the artichokes, and prosciutto ham.
- Mix the goat cheese and mascarpone cheese together. I used a food processor for easy mixing. Dollop spoonfuls of the cheese over the other ingredients.
- Now grab the dough border and fold it over towards the center. I overlapped the dough as I went around the circumference of the galette. Lightly brush the egg wash around the border.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven, and let it cool for 5 minutes before removing the galette.
- Arrange the baby arugula around the galette and add the olives.
- Drizzle with the olive oil. Add salt, black ground pepper to taste, and serve.