A new spin on everyone's favorite candy bar.
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¾ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. caramel sauce
- ⅓ c. chocolate sauce
- ½ c. Chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 c. chopped Snickers, for decorating ball
- Graham crackers, for serving
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and caramel using a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped peanuts and chocolate sauce. Transfer mixture to plastic wrap and shape into a ball. Fold up sides and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until slightly firm, 1 hour.
- Unwrap and place on serving platter.
- Press chopped Snickers all over. Let soften 20 minutes before serving, if necessary.
- Serve with graham crackers.