Easy Cheesy Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapenos filled with a savory cream cheese mixture, wrapped in crescent rolls and baked to perfection. An easy and delicious appetizer!
- 4 ounces (1/2 of an 8 ounce container) of garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- ¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 small jalapeno peppers, sliced in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1 (8 ounce) tube crescent rolls, each triangle sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or grease.
- In a small bowl, stir together garden vegetable cream cheese spread and shredded cheddar cheese to combine well.
- Stuff each jalapeno pepper half with cream cheese mixture.
- Place stuffed jalapeno pepper on shortest side of crescent roll triangle and wrap. Place onto greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining peppers and crescent roll triangles.
- Brush each crescent roll with beaten egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crescent rolls are golden brown.