King Crab (BEST Baked Crab Legs Recipe!)
King crab is everyone's favorite crustacean and this king crab recipe is baked with Sriracha lemon butter. The crab legs are so delicious!
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) king crab legs
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature and softened
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 3 dashes smoked paprika and more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and/or chives
- Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Cut the king crab legs into shorter segments using a pair of scissors. Cut the crab leg segments lengthwise to expose the crab meat. Alternatively, you can also cut the top part of the shell to expose the crab meat.
- Arrange the king crab legs in a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil to avoid drying out the crab.
- In the meantime, make the Sriracha Lemon Butter by whipping the softened butter with a whisk. Add the Sriracha, lemon juice and sugar, whisk to combine well. Set aside.
- As soon as the crab is out of the oven, spoon the butter over the crab meat. Dust with more smoked paprika and garnish with chopped parsley and/or chives. Serve immediately.