This Roasted Cauliflower has one extra ingredient that makes it literally perfect.
- 1 medium cauliflower (2 to 3 lbs), cut into florets
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, olive oil, Old Bay, salt and black pepper.
- Add cauliflower to a sheet tray and distribute into a single layer. Roast the cauliflower for 25 to 30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until the florets have browned on the edges. Transfer to a plate or bowl and serve.