Homemade Stromboli is PACKED with pepperoni, salami, and two types of cheese.
- 8 oz. pizza dough
- ½ c. marinara sauce, (store bought or homemade) plus more for serving
- 4 oz. pepperoni slices
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella
- 4 oz. salami slices
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough into a 15”-x-12” rectangle. If your dough keeps stretching back, let it rest for 10 minutes before continuing to roll it out.
- Spread marinara over dough, leaving a 2” border around the edges. Layer pepperoni over marinara, then top with about half of the mozzarella. Top with salami slices, then the rest of the mozzarella. Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan.
- With the long end facing you, roll the dough tightly into a long spiral, folding the ends in as you go. Place the log seam-side down on a large baking sheet. Brush the log with melted butter and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and oregano.
- Bake until deeply golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with warmed marinara for dipping.