Mini PSL Cheesecakes
Mini PSL Cheesecakes = no sharing required.
- 12 Oreos, finely ground (1¼ c. crumbs)
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, plus more for serving
- 2 tsp. espresso powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. McCormick pure vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Make crust: In a medium bowl, combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter. Press about 1 tablespoon crumb mixture into the bottom of each liner.
- Make cheesecake: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, pumpkin pie spice mix, espresso powder, and salt until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat until well combined. Beat in pumpkin and vanilla. Pour cheesecake filling over crust in prepared liners.
- Bake cheesecakes until puffed and just set in the center, about 25 to 28 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Top each cheesecake with whipped topping and sprinkle with more pumpkin spice mix.