Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
Whether you make this for a party or yourself, Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is a dream come true.
- 1 large baguette
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. shredded fontina
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a serrated knife, crosshatch baguette, making slices every inch in both directions and making sure to not slice all the way through the bottom of baguette.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush baguette with melted butter mixture, making sure to get inside crosshatches.
- Stuff each crosshatch with mozzarella and fontina and wrap bread completely in foil.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bread is warm and toasty, 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.