Pumpkin Pie Cookies
Pumpkin Pie Cookies >>> pumpkin pie
- Cooking Spray
- 1 (14-oz.) refrigerated pie dough
- 1 c. canned pumpkin puree
- ½ c. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, plus more for garnish
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- Whipped topping, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray. On a clean surface, unroll pie dough. Using a 4” round cookie cutter, cut circles out of crust and place on prepared pan. Fold about ¼” of the edge of each circle into the center and then crimp edge. Repeat with second sheet of pie dough.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, pumpkin spice, and salt. Spoon filling into each pie crust.
- Bake until crust is golden and filling is set, about 20 minutes.
- Top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice to serve.