Air Fryer Thanksgiving Turkey
PSA: You can make the most amazing Thanksgiving turkey in your air fryer.
- 1 (2-lb.) turkey breast
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped thyme
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped sage
- ¼ c. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- Season turkey breast generously with salt and pepper, then rub all over with fresh herbs.
- Place in air fryer and fry at 390º for 30 to 35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160º.
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, dijon, and melted butter.
- Remove turkey from air fryer and brush mixture all over. Return to air fryer and fry at 330º until caramelized, 2 minutes.
- Let rest 15 minutes before slicing.