Cranberry Brie Bombs
Cranberry Brie Bombs are the easiest Thanksgiving appetizer.
- Cooking spray
- 1 (12.3-oz.) wheel brie
- 1 (16.3-oz.) tube biscuit dough
- ½ c. cranberry sauce
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. Pinch flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut brie into 1” cubes.
- Slice each biscuit in half to create two thin rounds. Dollop a small spoonful of cranberry sauce onto each round and top with a piece of brie. Bring up edges of dough and pinch to seal. Place seam side-down on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk butter, thyme, and salt until combined. Brush over stuffed biscuit bombs.
- Bake until dough is golden, 20 to 25 minutes.