Turns out an antipasto salad like this gets even better when you layer it between crescent sheets and we aren't mad about that at all.
- Cooking spray
- 2 (8-oz.) tubes crescent dough
- ½ lb. deli ham
- ¼ lb. pepperoni
- ½ lb. sliced provolone
- ¼ lb. sliced mozzarella
- 1 c. (16-oz.) jar sliced pepperoncini
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9"-x-13" baking sheet with cooking spray. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams. Layer ham, pepperoni, provolone, mozzarella, and pepperoncini.
- Unroll remaining tube of crescent dough and place on top of pepperoncini. Pinch together seams to seal.
- Brush oil all over top of crescent dough, then sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano.
- Bake until dough is golden and cooked through, about 35 minutes. (If dough is browning too quickly, cover with foil.)
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing into squares.