Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites
Santa Hat Cheesecakes = TOO. FRIGGIN'. CUTE!
- 1 plain cheesecake (homemade or store-bought)
- 1½ c. whipped cream or Cool Whip
- 12 strawberries, tops sliced off
- Using a round biscuit cutter, punch holes out of cheesecake. (Depending on size of cheesecake you should be able to get 8 to 12 cheesecake bites.)
- Transfer whipped cream or Cool Whip to a piping bag and pipe a layer on top of cheesecake.
- Top with strawberry, sliced side down.
- Pipe a dot on top of strawberry and serve.