Sweet & Salty Holiday Toffee
Sweet & Salty Holiday Toffee turns a saltine into a dessert. It's the easiest holiday dessert to throw together for a no-stress and no-bake treat.
- 35 saltine crackers
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1¾ c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag red and green holiday M&Ms
- 1 jar holiday sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet or jelly-roll pan with tin foil and coat with cooking spray. Line the baking sheet with Saltine crackers. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring continuously, and let cook until bubbling, about 2 minutes. Pour mixture over crackers in an even layer and bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Top immediately with chocolate chips and let melt. Smooth chocolate out into an even layer, then top with red and green M&Ms and holiday sprinkles. Cut into squares, then cool until the chocolate has hardened.