Sugar Cookie Martinis
Sipping a martini while decorating Sugar Cookies sounds like the ideal kind of Christmas party.
- FOR THE MARTINI
- ½ c. whole milk
- ¼ c. Baileys
- 2 oz. vanilla vodka
- 2 oz. amaretto
- FOR THE RIM
- ½ c. vanilla frosting
- ¼ c. sprinkles, plus 1 tsp., divided
- Pre-made sugar cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll sugar cookie dough out to ¼” thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut out desired shapes then place cookies on prepared baking sheet. Bake until just set and lightly golden around the edges, 12 minutes. Let cool.
- Using an offset spatula, spread a thin layer of frosting onto rim of two martini glasses. Pour ¼ cup sprinkles onto a small plate then dip rims in sprinkles to coat. Use an offset to frost cookies with frosting then decorate with remaining 2 tablespoons sprinkles.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine milk, Baileys, vodka, and amaretto. Add ice and shake until cold. Pour into glasses and garnish rim with a cookie.