Best-Ever Peanut Butter Protein Balls
When you need a little energy boost, these peanut butter bits will give you new life.
- ⅔ c. old fashioned oats
- ¼ c. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. flax seeds
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- pinch of kosher salt
- ⅓ c. natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In alarge bowl, combine oats, coconut, chocolate chips, chia,flax, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in peanut butter, honey,vanilla, and 1 tablespoon milk. Mixture should be slightlycrumbly. If it’s too dry, gradually stir in up to 1 moretablespoon of milk.
- With wet hands, roll mixture into small balls and placeonto baking sheet. Refrigerate until chilled, 30 minutes.