Brown Butter Maine Lobster Rolls
Good luck having just one of these!
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 split-top hot dog buns
- 1 pound cooked Lukes Lobster Meat
- 1 tablespoon Lukes Lobster Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- Flakey salt, as needed
- Fresh lemon, wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place butter in a small, high-sided pan and heat medium heat until melted. Once butter has melted, it will begin to foam. Move the pan around a bit to keep it from burning, and allow it to cook until foaming stops and brown bits form on the bottom of the pan and it smells nutty, about 5 minutes.
- Place the buns on a baking sheet and brush with 1 tablespoon of the brown butter, then toast in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the remaining brown butter to a large heat-safe bowl. Add lobster meat, lobster seasoning, tarragon, chives and a generous pinch of flaky sea salt. Toss until well combined.
- Divide the lobster mixture among the 4 buns and serve with lemon wedges.
All rights and material belong to owners thefeedfeed.com