Waffle Iron Brownies
Who doesn't love a good waffle iron hack? When a brownie craving strikes, this is the recipe to turn to. Corner brownie lovers, this one's for you.
- 1 box (18.3-oz.) brownie mix
- ½ c. water
- ¼ c. vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- Cooking spray
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Fudge or caramel sauce, for serving
- Maraschino cherries, for serving
- Preheat a waffle iron. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir the brownie mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs until well combined.
- When waffle iron is heated, spray with cooking spray. Add a heaping ¼ cup of batter, close, and bake until cooked through and crisp on the outside, about 3 minutes. Remove from waffle iron and repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve waffle brownies warm or at room temperature topped with ice cream, fudge or caramel sauce, and a cherry.
All rights and material belong to owners Delish.com