Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza Bread
This Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza Bread is the ULTIMATE easy comfort food! Perfect for weeknight dinners, game days, sleepovers, or parties...and it doubles as an appetizer!
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 8 oz. jar pizza sauce
- 3 c. shredded Italian cheese blend
- ½ c. mini pepperoni slices
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Cut French bread in half.
- Slice off tops and scoop out centers, leaving approx. ½ inch around edges.
- Spread pizza sauce inside hollowed out bread.
- Fill with cheese and top with pepperoni slices and seasonings.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
All rights and material belong to owners lemontreedwelling.com