Keto Egg Roll In A Bowl
Keto egg roll bowls are even BETTER than the real thing.
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb. ground pork
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. very thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 c. thinly sliced cremini mushrooms
- ½ medium green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1½ c. baby spinach
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 tbsp. tamari
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add pork and season with salt and pepper. Cook until no pink remains and pork is golden, about 8 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer pork to a plate.
- To skillet, add remaining tablespoon avocado oil, onion, bell pepper, and mushroom. Cook until vegetables are tender, 3 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cook, stirring until tender, 5 minutes. Add spinach and stir until wilted, 1 minute. Transfer pork back into skillet and add jalapeño and tamari.
- Transfer mixture to a serving dish and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com