Shrimp & Snow Pea Stir Fry
This dinner is the perfect fix for a busy week night. Only 5 ingredients and 1 skillet and you’re on your way!
- 8 oz. rice linguini noodles
- 8 oz. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. plus 1 tbsp. sweet chili sauce, divided
- 8 oz. snow peas, sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tbsp. Canola oil, divided
- Bring 3-4 quarts of water to a boil and remove from heat. Place rice linguine noodles in a large metal or glass bowl and cover in hot water for 25 minutes, stirring with a fork frequently to break up any noodle clumps. After about 15 minutes water should be cool enough to pull out and separate any clumped noodles.
- Rinse shrimp and place on a paper towel lined plate. Pat dry and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Add shrimp and 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce to a container with a lid. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes and up to overnight.
- Drain and rinse noodles and return to the bowl. Gather your ingredients (noodles, shrimp, remaining ¼ cup sweet chili sauce, and snow peas) in bowls and place on a sheet tray next to the stove.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl in pan to coat. When you see the first wisp of smoke, add shrimp and cook until they begin to turn pink, 1 minute each side. The sugars in the sweet chili sauce should caramelize just a little bit and create tasty bits in the pan.
- Make space in the middle of the pan, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and sliced snow peas and cook 2 minutes. Add prepared noodles and ¼ cup of sweet chili sauce. Continue to cook until noodles are coated and heated through, about 4 to 6 minutes. Serve immediately.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com