Your game day crowd will take down this Pulled Pork Ring in seconds.
- ⅔ c. barbecue sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. packed brown sugar, divided
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 c. oven-roasted pulled pork
- 2 (8-oz.) tubes refrigerated Crescents rolls
- 1½ c. Monterey Jack
- ¼ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, vinegar, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Add pulled pork and toss to coat completely in the sauce.
- Unroll crescent rolls, separating each triangle. Arrange on baking sheet in a sunburst pattern, with pointy ends of triangles facing outward and bases of triangles overlapping.
- Add cheese in an even layer at the base of the triangles, then top with pulled pork. Scatter red onions and pepperoncini over pork, then fold triangle tips over filling (there will be gaps where ingredients peek out between triangles).
- In a small bowl, stir together butter and remaining brown sugar. Season with salt. Brush dough with butter mixture.
- Bake until golden, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve with barbecue sauce.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com