Best-Ever Buffalo Chicken Dip
Super Bowl Sunday + Buffalo Chicken Dip= LOVE
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, at room temperature or softened
- 1 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- ¼ c. buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp. ranch dressing
- Few dashes hot sauce
- ¼ c. crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Finely chopped chives, for garnish
- Sliced baguette and carrot and celery sticks, for serving
- Adjust an oven rack to center position, and preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, ¾ cup cheddar, buffalo sauce, ranch, and hot sauce.
- Transfer mixture to an ovenproof skillet or baking dish, and top with remaining ¼ cup cheddar. Bake until warm and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Top with blue cheese and chives before serving with bread and vegetable sticks.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com