Sheet Pan Burrata Gnocchi
This Sheet Pan Burrata Gnocchi is just gorgeous.
- 4 red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 (12 oz) package refrigerated gnocchi
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch red chili flakes, optional
- 4 oz. burrata cheese, torn or roughly chopped
- ⅓ c. fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1½ tbsp. balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 425º with rack set in the middle of the oven. To a large sheet pan, add bell peppers, gnocchi, and garlic. Toss to coat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Roast for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until the peppers are totally softened and the gnocchi has started to brown.
- Add the burrata to the sheet pan. Top with basil leaves, and drizzle with the remaining olive oil and balsamic glaze.