One-Pot Shrimp Primavera
On tonight's menu: One-Pot Shrimp Primavera Pasta.
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, cut into half-moons
- 1 yellow squash, cut into half-moons
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. fettuccine
- 3½ c. water
- 2 c. half-and-half
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¾ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly basil, for serving
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, and squashes. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Add pasta, water, half-and-half, oregano, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, and cook for 15 minutes. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp is opaque and pasta is al dente, 3 to 5 minutes more. Stir in Parmesan.
- Top with basil before serving.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com