Bacon Wrapped Dates
Bacon wrapped dates are stuffed with goat cheese then baked to perfection.
- 20 Medjool dates pits removed
- 6 ounces goat cheese softened
- 10 slices bacon cut in half
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Use a small spoon or a piping bag to stuff each date with about 1 teaspoon of goat cheese. Press each date shut.
- Wrap each date in a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Brush the maple syrup all over the wrapped dates.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until bacon is browned and crispy.
- Sprinkle with parsley then serve immediately.
All rights and material belong to owners dinneratthezoo.com