Zucchini Waffle Grilled Cheese With Broccoli Cheddar Soup
So cheesy and crunchy, we bet you won't even miss the bread.
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 large egg
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. cornstarch
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- "O, That’s Good!" Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Grate zucchini on a box grater, then squeeze excess moisture with a clean kitchen towel.
- In a large bowl, mix grated zucchini, egg, Parmesan, green onions, and cornstarch. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat a waffle iron and pour in ⅓ cup of zucchini mixture. Cook until golden, about 3 minutes. Continue with the rest of mixture.
- Place one waffle back into the waffle iron and top with ½ cup cheese. Top with another waffle and cook until cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining waffles and cheese.
- Serve warm with O, That’s Good! Broccoli Cheddar Soup for slurping and dunking.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com