Introducing the real breakfast of champions.
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 6 large eggs, divided
- 2 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices bacon
- Freshly chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together hash browns, 2 eggs, and ½ cup of cheddar cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer hash brown mixture to prepared baking sheet and, using your hands, pat into a circular crust. Bake until golden, 20 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop.
- Top baked crust with remaining 1½ cups cheddar cheese and crack remaining 4 eggs on top. Scatter bacon over everything and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until egg whites are set but yolks are still slightly runny, 15 minutes. (If you prefer a less runny yolk, bake 18 to 20 minutes.)
- Garnish with chives and slice.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com