Triple Berry Sparklers
Three cheers for the red, white, and blue (berries)!
- FOR THE BERRY ICE CUBES:
- 1¼ c. coconut water
- ⅓ c. blueberries
- ⅓ c. raspberries
- ⅓ c. chopped strawberries
- FOR THE DRINK:
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 (12-oz.) cans seltzer
- MAKE BERRY ICE CUBES:
- Make berry ice cubes: Place blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries in ice tray, then fill with coconut water. Freeze until frozen solid, about 4 hours.
- Make drink: In a pitcher or large measuring cup, combine honey with lime and lemon juices. Stir until honey is completely dissolved. Add seltzer and stir gently to combine.
- Fill serving glasses with ice, then fill with lemon lime mixture.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com