Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Best part of waking up is this Corned Beef Hash
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 3 large russet potatoes, cubed
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. chopped corned beef
- 6 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and bell pepper and cook until softened, 5 minutes, then add potatoes, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook until potatoes are golden and easily pierced with a fork, another 15 to 20 minutes. Add corned beef and cook until crispy, 5 minutes.
- Make 6 wells in hash, then crack an egg into each well. Season the eggs with salt and pepper. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until whites are just set, 8 minutes.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com