Crunchy Mandarin Orange-Chicken Salad
If you love The Cheesecake Factory's Chinese Chicken Salad, make this ASAP.
- FOR THE SALAD
- 3 c. finely chopped romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 2 c. shredded red cabbage
- 2 c. shredded chicken
- ½ c. jarred mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 instant ramen packet, crushed (flavor packet discarded)
- ½ c. shredded carrot
- ⅓ c. sliced green onions
- ¼ c. sliced almonds
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 3 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ c. vegetable oil
- Make salad: In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, red cabbage, chicken, mandarin oranges, crushed ramen noodles, carrots, green onions, and sliced almonds.
- Make dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Slowly drizzle in vegetable oil, whisking constantly until emulsified.
- Before serving, drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com