Egg Roll Bowls
Egg Roll Bowls are a veggie-loaded hit.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. shredded carrot
- ¼ green cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- Kosher salt
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is golden in parts and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes, breaking meat into small pieces with spoon or spatula.
- Push pork to the side and add sesame oil. Add onion, carrot, and cabbage. Stir to combine with meat and add soy sauce and sriracha. Cook until cabbage is tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Season to taste with salt.
- Transfer mixture to a serving dish and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com