Hot Cocoa Ice Cream
A no-churn ice cream packed with mini marshmallows and hot cocoa powder is a winter wonder.
- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 hot cocoa packets
- 1 c. mini marshmallows, plus more for garnish
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk, hot cocoa packets, and mini marshmallows.
- Transfer mixture to a 9"-x-5" loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Top with additional marshmallows and freeze until firm, 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer to let soften, 10 minutes.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com