Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
In our minds, Spinach-Artichoke is the dip to end all dips—and we come back to this recipe over and over (and over) again when we need our creamy, cheesy fix.
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- ¾ c. mayonnaise
- ¾ c. sour cream
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 c. shredded white cheddar, plus more for topping
- ½ c. shredded Gruyère
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Baguette, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except baguette. Mix until fully combined and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a baking dish and smooth top with a spatula. Top with more shredded white cheddar.
- Bake until bubbly and slightly golden, 30 minutes. If you’d like the dip to develop a more golden top, broil on high for 2 minutes.
- Serve with baguette on the side, for dipping.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com