Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwich Appetizers
Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwich Appetizers are made with aged cheddar, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms and arugula for easy entertaining!
- 1 long French baguette thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated aged cheddar cheese
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- Sliced sautéed mushrooms
- Sliced sundried tomatoes
- leaves fresh basil optional
- red chili flakes
- Cracked black pepper and sea salt
- Sauce mushrooms in a frying pan over med-high heat. Slice sundried tomatoes and prepare other toppings in the meantime.
- Slice baguette relatively thinly, then top with cheese, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, arugula and fresh basil. Sprinkle with a pinch of red chili flakes, some black pepper and sea salt.
- Cook sandwiches in batches of 5 or 6 in a large frying pan on med-low heat, melting 1-2 tbsp of butter at a time.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes each side until cheese starts to melt and the outside of the sandwiches gets crispy.
- Serve immediately with ketchup and sriracha - enjoy!
All rights and material belong to owners thegirlonbloor.com