Like a margarita with a softer, cuter side, the Señorita ditches limes for pink lemonade and lemon juice. It's the drink you'll want for every girl's night.
- Lemon wedge, for rimming glasses
- Coarse salt, for rimming glasses
- 2 c. ice
- 2¼ c. Pink lemonade
- ¼ c. fresh lemon juice
- ½ c. triple sec
- 1 c. tequila
- 4 Lemon Slices, for garnish
- Rub a lemon wedge around the rim of four glasses, then dip rims into salt.
- To each glass, add ice, pink lemonade, lemon juice, triple sec, and tequila. Stir to combine. (if you prefer a lot of ice, stir together mixture first, then pour over ice.)
- Garnish each glass with a lemon slice.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com