Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Bagels
If you love pizza bagels, these Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Bagels will blow your mind.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. finely chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ c. finely chopped spinach
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bagels, halved
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a medium cooking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, ⅔ cup mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Place bagels cut side up on baking sheet and spread each with spinach-and-artichoke mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake until bagels are warmed through and cheese is melty, 10 to 12 minutes. Broil if desired.
- Garnish with more parsley and red pepper flakes, and serve.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com