This is the perfect snack for shark week marathon sessions.
- 1½ c. vanilla cupcake goldfish
- 1 c. Rice Krispies
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- 2 c. melted white chocolate, divided
- Blue food coloring
- ⅔ c. shark gummies
- 1 c. blue M&M's
- On a large parchment lined baking sheet, combine goldfish, Rice Krispies, and mini marshmallows, spreading to make a single layer.
- To 1 cup of melted white chocolate, add 5 drops blue food coloring. Transfer to a Ziploc bag with the end snipped or a piping bag. Drizzle onto snack mixture, then immediately top with shark gummies and blue M&M's.
- Transfer remaining white chocolate to a piping bag or Ziploc bag and drizzle on snack mixture. Refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces and serve.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com