Easy Quesadilla Burger
How have we never thought to combine a quesadilla and a burger before?!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1½ c. shredded cheddar
- 1½ c. shredded Monterey Jack
- 1½ c. shredded lettuce
- 1 c. pico de gallo
- ½ c. sour cream, for drizzling
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, garlic, jalapeño, and chili powder and season with salt and pepper. Mix until just combined, then shape mixture into 4 thin patties.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Cook patties to your desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium. Transfer to a plate and wipe skillet clean.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add a flour tortilla and top with a small handful each of cheeses and lettuce.
- Place a cooked burger on top, then top with more cheese, and cup pico de gallo and a drizzle of sour cream. Top with a tortilla and cook until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Flip quesadilla and cook 2 minutes more. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 quesadilla burgers.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com