Bacon Baked Beans
Bacon Baked Beans will SLAY any BBQ.
- ½ c. ketchup
- ½ c. barbecue sauce
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 (15-oz.) cans navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375º. In a large bowl, whisk together ketchup, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, Dijon, Worcestershire, and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Add beans and toss until coated, then transfer to a large baking dish or Dutch oven. Top with bacon and bake until browned and crispy, about 1 hour.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com