Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups
Try Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups for an easy, delicious dinner the whole family will love!
- 16 lasagna noodles (cooked until tender (be careful not to overcook or they will fall apart))
- 1 24- ounce jar of marinara sauce (any flavor)
- 1 15- ounce container of ricotta cheese
- 2–2½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 6- ounce package pepperoni slices
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
- optional: fresh parsley
- Start by boiling your noodles in a large pot until they are tender, but don’t overcook them or else they’ll fall apart when you start assembling. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 13×9 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread an even layer of pizza sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Lay your lasagna noodles out on a large cutting board or or large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl combine ricotta cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and italian seasoning and mix until smooth.
- Use a small cookie scoop and spoon out 1 scoop of ricotta cheese mixture onto each lasagna noodle. Use an offset spatula or spoon to spread evenly on each noodle.
- Lay about 8-10 pepperoni slices along the length of the noodle on top of the ricotta cheese mixture. Carefully roll up the noodles tightly and place seam side down in your prepared baking dish.
- Pour remaining pizza sauce over the rolls. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in oven until cheese is completely melted, and it is a bubbly light golden brown.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley or more Italian seasoning if desired and serve with my incredible cheddar garlic biscuits and salad for a delicious meal!
All rights and material belong to owners kindlyunspoken.com