Pumpkin Spice Latte Pops
They taste just like a frozen PSL and we couldn't love them more. The perfect way to get your caffeine fix!
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin pureé
- 1 c. cold coffee
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, coffee, cream, honey, and pumpkin spice.
- Pour into popsicle molds. Place lid on and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours.
- To unmold, quickly run under warm water.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com