Spiced Rum-Glazed Shrimp
These easy shrimp are an instant weeknight favorite. Don't have a grill or grill pan? No worries! These will be just as delicious cooked in a skillet.
- 1½ lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- ⅓ c. sweet chili sauce
- ¼ c. soy sauce
- ¼ c. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Place shrimp in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, rum, garlic, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Add ¾ of the marinade to the bowl of shrimp and let marinate in refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pan or grill pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook on one side until golden, about 2 minutes. Using tongs, flip shrimp, then brush with remaining marinade. Cook 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com