Creamy Chicken Breast in Spinach Parmesan Sauce
This creamy chicken breast recipe is an easy one-pan chicken dish that will wow the entire family for dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained from oil and chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach (or more if you like)
- To make the creamy chicken breast recipe: Thoroughly season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and ½ teaspoon oregano on both sides.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with a bit of oil from the sun-dried tomatoes over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until browned. Once done and no longer pink, transfer grilled chicken breasts to a plate and set aside.
- To make the creamy spinach parmesan sauce, add the remaining tablespoon of butter to the same pan. Cook onion, garlic, ½ teaspoon oregano, and sun-dried tomatoes. Slowly add chicken broth, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese and mix to combine until smooth while simmering for 2-3 minutes. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach to the mixture and continue cooking until wilted. Add the chicken breasts back to the pan and reheat for 2-3 minutes. Serve the creamy chicken with spinach and parmesan sauce immediately, garnished with fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!
All rights and material belong to owners eatwell101.com