Garlic Lime Roasted Shrimp Salad
Cool herbaceous Garlic Lime Roasted Shrimp Salad… Lean and punchy, yet elegant enough to serve as a dinner party appetizer!
- 2 pounds raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large English cucumber, chopped
- 1 firm avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh chopped mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the shrimp onto the baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Toss the shrimp in the oil and spread them out on the baking sheet. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast the shrimp in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until pink. They should still be in the shape of C's. If they shrink to O's, you've overcooked them. Cool the shrimp on the baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, chop the cucumber and avocado in ¾-inch chunks. Place the cucumber, avocado, minced garlic, chopped mint leaves, and cilantro in a salad bowl. Pour the lime juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil over the salad and toss well to coat. Taste, then salt and pepper as needed.
- Once the shrimp have cooled to room temperature, toss them into the salad. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
All rights and material belong to owners aspicyperspective.com