Hummus — one of our fav snacks — gets a fall makeover with the addition of sweet pumpkin purée, warming cinnamon and smoky chipotle pepper.
- 1 c. pumpkin purée
- 1 (15-oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ c. tahini
- ¼ c. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- ½ tsp. paprika, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Pita chips, for serving
- In a large food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth. Season with salt and spoon into a bowl. Garnish with sesame seeds, paprika, and cinnamon.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com